Monday, January 14, 2008

Melancholic Today

I am at the university waiting for my statistics class to start. I am so very tired today. I worked, rushed to school through major traffic jams and am now waiting to start a four-hour, mind-numbing class. By the time I get home it will be 10:30pm, and I'll run to take a shower and collapse into bed in order to start another day.

I'm not very happy today. I think I'm just tired. In a way I feel a bit down. Melancholic is more the word. I wouldn't say all the way depressed, but I am down. I need to watch myself and be very aware so that I don't hurdle through the downward spiral.

Ugh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there..
i found your blog few days ago, and this blog made me want to come again :D

by the way, yesterday i got my statistics final exam. when i got the paper, arghhh i thought it would make me insane. but then i found that statistics ain't horrible like i thought before. it was fully fascinating though i couldn't answer all the question (because the time didn't support me).

i hope you'll enjoy your statistics class ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it's that time of year. I don't know where you are, but here in Southern Ontario, it's chilly, snowy, grey and not very inspiring. I've been feeling that melancholy too. Instead of writing fun, rhyming verse, I'm writing self-indulgent, stream of consciousness drivel. Check it out, if you want a good laugh!
Kat

 
template by suckmylolly.com