Monday, October 13, 2008

"What Makes You, You?"

That was the last question I was asked in my job interview today. I couldn't say insanity made me who I am, so I settled on giving a small synopsis of who I was and what makes me tick. It would have been so much easier to state insanity.

Seriously though, the interview went well this afternoon. It lasted for an hour and a half and ended on a positive note. Four times at the end I was told, "after you're hired, blah, blah, blah" so it seems like they are interested. I'm not sure if I will be interested in the pay because this company has a reputation of low-balling employees. I will not be low-balled, so we shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a crappy annoying pop-psychology question that is!!!

Argh.

I'm sure you answered well though.

Fingers crossed for you.

Its only very recently that I was in the same shoes you now find yourself in!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hate answering questions like that. I hated having to ask them as well.

 
template by suckmylolly.com