Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Letter of Resignation

Dear -manager name-,

Per our conversation this afternoon, please accept my two-week resignation effective today. My last day will be Wednesday, February 18, 2009. I feel very fortunate to have been associated with -company name- for the last two years. My experiences and training have been invaluable, and I leave with many pleasant memories.

I am more than happy to assist with all transition activities and will work with -supervisor name, or as John referred to as "officious little shit of a boss"- on what she needs from me during this time.

I wish the company and all its employees much success in this project and in the coming years.

Warmest regards,

Catherine

8 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

You got the job! Woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so exciting - I'm glad you are going to get out of where you are and go to a place where you'll be happier. :)

Living Dead Girl said...

Congratulations!! Well done!

Anonymous said...

I see congratulations are in order! CONGRATS!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately I'm desperately trying to catch up with Blogs etc.

*hugs* to you
xx

Immi said...

Woohoo! "officious little shit of a boss" LMAO! You go girl!

Da Old Man said...

Congrats on the new job.

Anonymous said...

Yeay!!!!! Things are really looking up!

 
template by suckmylolly.com