Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So Much to Say that I am Quiet

I haven't had any time to get online. I've missed blogging...A LOT! I can tell even more now when I haven't had a chance to do it that it's been very therapeutic for me.

From work I can check my e-mail and I see that people have been posting comments to my blog and I thank you all. It's wonderful to read them at work and gives me a smile at random times. New visitors have been posting comments and I thank you, too!

This weekend (Friday) I will have a chance to not only compose myself, but also compose a new entry for my blog. I am also going to visit the new visitor's blog as well.

Until then, take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful, you might get ADDICTED to blogging!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words. Blog detox is bad (actually, any detox is bad) - I am going to freak when I go away for 3 weeks, although I think I shall sneak off to an internet cafe somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your overly generous comments, I will try to live up to your high expectations, and furthermore--

I can't take it. The pressure is too great! I can't be as good as you think I am. I just can't!

(sob)

I hope you're happy. I am a broken man.

Anonymous said...

Hows the France saga going? Oh, and im off to visit the Ominous Comma. :) cheers sweets xoxxo

 
template by suckmylolly.com