Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So Much to Say that I am Quiet

I haven't had any time to get online. I've missed blogging...A LOT! I can tell even more now when I haven't had a chance to do it that it's been very therapeutic for me.

From work I can check my e-mail and I see that people have been posting comments to my blog and I thank you all. It's wonderful to read them at work and gives me a smile at random times. New visitors have been posting comments and I thank you, too!

This weekend (Friday) I will have a chance to not only compose myself, but also compose a new entry for my blog. I am also going to visit the new visitor's blog as well.

Until then, take care!

4 comments:

Linda and her Twaddle said...

Be careful, you might get ADDICTED to blogging!!!!

Linda and her Twaddle said...

Thanks for your kind words. Blog detox is bad (actually, any detox is bad) - I am going to freak when I go away for 3 weeks, although I think I shall sneak off to an internet cafe somewhere.

Brent Diggs said...

Thank you for your overly generous comments, I will try to live up to your high expectations, and furthermore--

I can't take it. The pressure is too great! I can't be as good as you think I am. I just can't!

(sob)

I hope you're happy. I am a broken man.

A little Bit lazy a Little Bit Hypo said...

Hows the France saga going? Oh, and im off to visit the Ominous Comma. :) cheers sweets xoxxo

 
template by suckmylolly.com